Time Management for Sales Professionals
When asked, salespeople typically tell us that time management is their #1 day-to-day challenge. One rarely gets to the end of their workday and says, “Wow, I accomplished everything I needed to do today!” There simply aren’t enough hours in the day, week, month or year to do everything we need to do, and still have a life outside of work, if we don’t manage our time effectively. In this workshop salespeople learn:
- How to protect your time from “time thieves”
- How to protect your time from time-stealing activities
- How to organize your day/week/month/quarter
- The crucial importance of "Calendarization"
- Prioritizing tasks
- How to assess when something truly needs to be done "Now," and what can wait
- Assigning "time limits"
- Linking rewards to activities
- Discovering the “right” time to do activities/tasks
- How forward motion and inertia help get the job done
Contact us to learn more about our Sales Training services.